Jobs at Heritage Health Center
As a growing community health center Heritage Health Center often has position openings. Please check with the Business Office for current job postings. Applicants for all positions are required to submit an application and provide a resume and references to be considered for employment. Applicants may complete the application below or can complete one on the Heritage Health Center Facebook page. For more information on job openings please call 307.764.1601.
Email Us completed and scanned applications with resumes
Drop-off completed applications to the Business Office at 126 N. Bent Street, Powell, WY 82435.
Certified Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistant(MA) position at Heritage Health Center encompasses all aspects of the day-to-day function in the clinic. The MA works with every staff member at the health center and will be expected to provide assistance when and wherever needed. This includes patient care duties, as well as, competency in the front office coordinator position.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistants
- CMA certification preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience in a medical office and one year of experience as a Medical Assistant
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with database management, Electronic Health Records and all software in Microsoft Office 2000, including Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work with patients
- Ability to multi-task and manage a heavy workload.
- A hands-on management style and the ability to address and solve problems or issues as they arise
- Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people
- Demonstrated awareness of and value of cultural competence
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills are essential